Procedure and mechanism for redressal of the grievances of female student or women employee academic /non academic.
- Any aggrieved female student or women employee academic /non academic who has the Grievance or Grievances can make a complaint in writting or personally approach to any member of the cell or e-mail to email@example.com
- The committee will give complete assurance to an aggrieved person that these details will be kept strictly confidential. The committee also ensures to take action and the final decision is to be communicated to the student.
The Women cell constitute of the following members:
- Dr. Savita Sengar – VC
- Dr. Piyush Ranjan – Registrar
- Dr. S. M. Prasad
- Dr. Shraddha Prasad
- Subhangini Singh – HR-Citizen Foundation (NGO)
- Rajkumari Sinha – President-All India Women Philosopher’s Association
- Pooja Kumari (MBA)
- Anamika Kumari (B.Sc Agriculture)