M.Sc Agriculture Program Information:
|M.Sc Agriculture Eligibility:||B. Sc. (Agriculture)|
|M.Sc Agriculture Duration:||2 years|
|M.Sc Agriculture Subjects offered:||Agronomy/ Horticulture/ Soil Science|
|M.Sc Agriculture Intake:||10|
M.Sc Agriculture Program Objective:
Sustainable agriculture and green environment are the major needs of the present era. Designing such an environment along with sufficient high quality food for the health and longevity of the inhabitants of planet earth are the major areas of research for the agricultural graduates pursuing higher studies in different disciplines of agricultural science.
Jharkhand Rai University, through its M. Sc. (Agriculture) program, targets at students who are interested in exploring the potentials of soil and plants through systematic research, developing innovative solutions within the domain of agriculture. The courses within the program offered are the most relevant and highly demanded fields of Agronomy, Horticulture and Soil Science. The study of M.Sc. (Agriculture) would result into highly qualified and trained professionals, offering solutions to different agricultural problems.
M.Sc Agriculture Career Objective:
- A large number of both government and private jobs are available to the students completing M. Sc. (Agriculture).
- Students would get recruited as assistant professor in government and private universities.
- Officer level posts are offered by the nationalized banks to the students from M. Sc. Agriculture.
- After M. Sc. (Agriculture), one may work as an independent consultant in their domain of study.
- Entrepreneurship is one of the important prospective career for the postgraduates in Agriculture.
- Career in research sector through Ph. D. gets open after completion of M.Sc. in Agriculture.