|Eligibility:||Graduation or its equivalent from any recognized University|
|No. of Seats:||60|
The Master of Business Administration (MBA) course curriculum at Jharkhand Rai University (JRU), Ranchi, consists of general management subjects, core subjects and elective subjects that reflect the students chosen area of specialization. One of the differentiating features of the curriculum is the range and depth of electives, which are industry-specific and where rigour and relevance are appropriately balanced, resulting in the greater marketability of graduates. The specialization areas include a field-based Industry Internship Programme and a Dissertation. Students are encouraged to choose an area of specialization that suitably matches with their interests and skills. A specialization area is offered in the MBA course subject to a minimum enrollment. The objective of the MBA programme at Jharkhand Rai University (JRU), is to educate and prepare a diverse group of men and women with the knowledge, analytical ability, and management perspectives and skills needed to provide leadership to organizations competing in a world increasingly characterized by diversity in the workforce, rapid technological change, and a fiercely competitive global marketplace. The Jharkhand Rai University, Ranchi, MBA is designed to prepare students for careers in management and leadership in both the private and public sectors. Students acquire a comprehensive foundation in the fundamentals of business, the global environment in which they have to function, and the analytical tools for intelligent decision-making. Needless to mention that the Business Lab at the campus can be utilized by the Postgraduate students for further insights.
- Apply conceptual business foundations to solve practical decision-making problems, both individually and as part of teams using techniques such as case analysis, projects and assignments.
- An ability to develop a systematic understanding of globalization and its impact on people, businesses and the economy.
- An ability to demonstrate a critical awareness of current issues (e.g., diversity, social responsibility, sustainability, innovation, knowledge management, etc.) in business and management which is informed by leading edged research and practice in the field.
- An ability to function effectively on multi-disciplinary teams (Team work).
- An ability to analyze a problem identify, formulate and use the appropriate managerial skills for obtaining its solution.
- Recognize and address ethical issues and values and apply them in organizational settings.
- An understanding of professional, ethical, legal, financial, marketing, sales, logistical security and social issues and responsibilities (Professional integrity).
- An ability to communicate effectively, both in writing and orally (Speaking / Writing skills).