Management club is a student driven initiative that collaborates with both the corporate and academia for both the UG and PG Students. It was established in the year 2015. Management Club play a vital role in supporting and enhancing every aspect of experience and exposure needed by student.
The basic objectives of conducting the Management club activities are:
- To impart skills for development and enhancement of personality of students.
- To improve communication skills and decision making power.
- To enhance spirit of competition among the students.
- To increase awareness regarding the business world.
- To enhance the participation level among the students.
Events and Activities Undertaken
- BIZ Spree
- BIZ Quiz
- Business Plan Competition
- Case Study Competition
Convener: Ms. Rashmi
Co-convener: Prof. Sindhu Kumari Chauhan
- Name of the student Coordinators
- Ms. Jeniffer Kujur (BBA IV Semester)
- Mr. Shubham Prasad (MBA II Semester)