|Eligibility:||10+2 from any recognized Board|
|No. of Seats:||60|
The Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) course at Jharkhand Rai University (JRU), Ranchi is a full-time, three-year course. This undergraduate course of study aims at preparing young graduates to take up challenging careers in business and industry, and enables them to pursue higher studies thereafter. The course also equips graduates with required skill such as analytical, decision-making, technical, interpersonal and technological skills. The course is designed to develop a holistic personality in graduates thus enabling them to succeed as professionals, while at the same time find fulfillment in their personal lives. The overall objective of the course is to prepare young professionals to be responsible and responsive to the demands of society in an ever-changing environment. Needless to mention that the Business Lab at the campus can be utilized by the Undergraduate students for further insights.
- Enabling students to acquire contemporary management ideas and concepts
- Developing the ability of students to apply such concepts to practical situations
- Providing a comprehensive learning experience, designed to educate the students about global business practices
- Facilitating learning through complementary networks of students, faculty and industry professionals.
- Choose careers in the public, private and government sectors
- Further study in advanced level programmes in management studies.
- Demonstrate entrepreneurial skills for creating and managing innovation, new business development and high-growth potential entity
- Choose careers in Entrepreneurship, Supply Chain Management, Tourism Management, Finance & Accounting Management, Marketing Management, HR Management, Information Technology (IT), Digital Marketing, Media and many more.