B.Tech. (Electrical & Electronics Engg.)
- Eligibility: 10+2 (PCM) from any recognized board
- Duration: 4 Years/ 3 Years (Lateral Entry Available)
- No. of Seats: 60
Jharkhand Rai University, (JRU) Ranchi offers Bachelor degree under the stream of Electrical & Electronics Engineering with all required facilitates to make students excel in the field of knowledge. It generally deals with the study and application of electricity, electronics, and electromagnetism. The B.Tech programme in Electrical & Electronics Engineering at Jharkhand Rai University (JRU), Ranchi offers a unique mix of electrical, electronics and computer related courses enabling the students to take up professional career / higher studies in any of these areas. The curriculum based on a credit scheme is updated periodically to reflect changes in the electrical & electronics profession in consultation with experts from industries and renowned academic institutions.
Career Objective :
- Electrical and electronics engineers work primarily in research and development industries, engineering services firms, manufacturing and the federal government.
- Manufacturing industries that employ electrical engineers include automotive, marine, railroad, aerospace, defense, consumer electronics, commercial construction, lighting, computers and components, telecommunications and traffic control.
- Government institutions that employ electrical engineers include transportation departments, national laboratories and the military.
- Electrical and electronics engineers are instrumental in revolutionizing the lives of modern man. They are required by the industries manufacturing all the household and office appliances like refrigerators, televisions, computers, microwaves and what not in the age of satellite-transmitted television and transcontinental computer networks.
- Ability to apply knowledge of mathematics, science, Computer Science, electronics and electrical engineering.
- They can find employment in atomic power plants, hydroelectric power plants as well as thermal power plants
|Admission Fee:||Rs. 10,000|
|Semester Fee:||Rs. 25,000/Sem.(for students of Jharkhand) | Rs. 30,000 (for students of other States)|