|Eligibility:||10+2 in Science from any recognized Board|
|Duration:||4 Years/ 3 Years (Lateral Entry Available)|
|No. of Seats:||60|
|Semester Fee:||Rs. 50,000/Sem.|
Mechanical Engineers are required for development, and manufacturing of engines, machines and other mechanical devices. They work on power producing machines such as Electric Generators, Internal Combustion Engines, Steam and Gas Turbines. They also develop power-using machines such as refrigeration and air conditioning equipments.
- Computer Aided Design & Manufacturing
- Energy Systems
- Pressure vessels & Piping
- Refrigeration & Air-Conditioning Systems
- Technician Post in Defence Services
- Solar Energy
- Non Conventional Energy Sources
- Eligible to join for B.E./ B.Tech course direct in the 2nd year in Aeronautical, Mechanical, Automobile, Production Engineering, etc.