- Eligibility: 10+2 from any recognized board
- Duration: 1 Years
- No. of Seats: 20
Diploma in Taxation at Jharkhand Rai University (JRU), Ranchi is a Diploma level Income Tax Commerce course. Taxation is a process of imposing a financial charge or other levy upon a taxpayer by a state or the functional equivalent of a state such that failure to pay is punishable by law. Time span of having this diploma is ranging from one academic year to more than it but it varies from institute to institute. The minimum time to complete the course is also differentiating from institute to institute. This course may also be available and being provided by some certain institutes on part time basis. The course is an important and career oriented one that opens many job scopes for the candidates after its successful completion.
- To develop knowledge and understanding the skill in taxation.
- To impart systematic knowledge and professional skill to the students in the area of Indian Tax System and Administration.
- To train students in the process of ascertaining taxable income tax planning, tax procedure & tax management.
- To familiarize the students with tax, accounting, tax software and tax collection methods and procedures.
- To enable the graduates to become better placed to pursue professional courses in Accounting, Auditing, and Tax Management etc.
- To attract those who are already in service in the Tax related job areas and to make them more competent in their respective jobs.
|Admission Fee:||Rs. 10,000|
|Semester Fee:||Rs. 23,000/Sem.(for students of Jharkhand) | Rs. 28,000 (for students of other States)|