- Eligibility: 10+2 from any recognized board
- Duration: 1 Years
- No. of Seats: 20
Diploma in Accounting & Auditing at Jharkhand Rai University (JRU), Ranchi is a postgraduate Diploma level Accounts course. The program includes micro and macroeconomics, business commerce, export and import policies. Some other topics are like economic theory, money system, banking system and principles of accounting. Specialization subjects are statistics, taxation, marketing, accounting & finance, banking and insurance. The course offers many job scopes in various fields after its successful completion.
- To develop knowledge and understanding the skill in various specializations of Commerce such as in Statistics, Taxation, Accounting & Finance, Banking, Insurance and many more.
- Enabling students to Preparing financial statements in accordance with appropriate standards.
- Preparing accounting information for planning and control and for the evaluation of products, projects and divisions.
- Judging product, project, divisional and organizational performance using managerial accounting information.
- Designing an audit program to frame the various elements of planning, testing and reporting phases of an audit in the context of the overall audit objective, engagement risk assessment and internal controls.
- Applying auditing concepts to evaluate the conformity of financial statements with appropriate auditing standards
- Analyzing internal controls and interpreting assessment of engagement risk.
|Admission Fee:||Rs. 10,000|
|Semester Fee:||Rs. 23,000/Sem.(for students of Jharkhand) | Rs. 28,000 (for students of other States)|