- ST – 26%
- SC – 10%
- OBC – 14%
- Unreserved – 50%
- EWS- 10% (These seats shall be supernumerary in nature)
- The vacant seats shall be filled up in the following manner:
- Against the vacant seats of ST, the SC candidates if available will be admitted.
- Against the vacant seats of SC, the ST candidates if available will be admitted.
- If no candidates of SC and ST are available for admission, then the vacant seats will be filled with the following preference
Jharkhand Rai University, Ranchi follows the below written reservation policy for admissions into various undergraduate and postgraduate programs:
The caste certificate on the basis of which the student claims reservation should be issued by relevant authority of Govt. of Jharkhand.