- Eligibility: Graduation from any Recognized University
- Duration: 1 Year (Lateral Entry Available)
- No. of Seats: 20
Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) at Jharkhand Rai University (JRU), Ranchi offers a two-year full time program on general management, on completion of which, the candidates are conferred with Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM). This program is extremely prestigious and is rated as one of the finest of its kind in the country. The alumni of this program currently occupy very significant positions in various industries, both in India and abroad.
The basic thrust is on understanding the independent nature of organizational dynamics and its managerial implications. This shall help students acquire conceptual and analytical abilities required for appropriate decision making and effective implementation. A number of generic learning outcomes related to the theme of corporate performance are isolated which emphasize on the objectives listed above and link the various functional modules.
- To provide the country a steady stream of competent young men and women with necessary knowledge, skills, values and attitudes to occupy positions of management and administration in business, industry, public system and the government.
- To impart the students latest and relevant knowledge from the field of management theory and practice.
- To provide opportunities to the students for developing necessary managerial skills.
- To impart/ develop the right kind of values and attitude to function effectively in managerial/administrative positions.
|Admission Fee:||Rs. 10,000|
|Semester Fee:||Rs. 20,000/Sem.(for students of Jharkhand) | Rs. 25,000 (for students of other States)|