- To develop a quality system for conscious, consistent and catalytic programmed action to improve the academic and administrative performance of the Jharkhand Rai University (JRU).
- To promote measures for institutional functioning towards quality enhancement through internalization of quality culture and institutionalization of best practices.
Functions of IQAC:
- To channelize and systematize the efforts and measures towards academic excellence.
- To be the driving force for escorting in quality to remove deficiencies and enhance quality.
- To encourage departments to establish student Learning-centric environment to use ICT tools for teaching and learning process and to inculcate value–based education system.
- To encourage Departments to organize Seminars, Workshops, Orientation and Faculty Development Program.
- Arrangement for feedback response from students, parents and other stakeholders on quality-related University processes.
- To assess the annual progress of Departments and the University through timely internal and external audit.
- To ensure an effective and transparent operations to achieve excellence in Academic and Administrative activities.
- To develop a University data base and documentation of the various activities leading to quality improvement.
- To build association with stakeholders and to stimulate Social Responsibility.
- Preparation of the Annual Quality Assurance Report (AQAR) as per guidelines and parameters of NAAC, to be submitted to NAAC.