- Eligibility: Eligibility : 10+2 from any recognized board
- Duration: 1 Years
- No. of Seats: 20
Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com) at Jharkhand Rai University (JRU), Ranchi course is designed to provide the student with a wide range of managerial skills. The course designed at JRU focuses both on academic subjects like statistics or Economics as well as practical business subjects like accountancy, law, management, marketing, finance etc.
In the context of today’s globalised economy, it has become increasingly important to develop an interdisciplinary approach to understanding the contemporary business environment and our B.Com course has been streamlined to reflect just that. Its aim is to construct a strong foundational grounding in core subjects such as Accounting, Taxation, Economics, Statistics, Auditing, along with a choice of Cost accounting, Finance, Marketing and Human Resources, studied in the fifth and sixth semester. The course is challenging, yet, rewarding for students with high aspirations. Our students have been sought after by employers for their excellent knowledge, skills and attitude, giving them an edge over their peers from other institutions.
- To provide conceptual knowledge and application skills in the domain of Commerce studies.
- To sharpen a students’ analytical and decision making skills.
- To provide a good foundation to students who plan to pursue professional courses like CA, ICWA, CFA, ACS and MBA.
- To facilitate students with skills and abilities to become competent and competitive to be assured of good careers and job placements.
- To develop entrepreneurship and managerial skills in students so as to enable them to establish and manage their business establishments effectively.
- To develop ethical business professionals with a broad understanding of business from an interdisciplinary perspective.