Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
- Eligibility: 10+2 from any recognized board
- Duration: 3 Years
- No. of Seats: 60
The Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) course at Jharkhand Rai University (JRU), Ranchi is a full-time, three-year course. This undergraduate course of study aims at preparing young graduates to take up challenging careers in business and industry, and enables them to pursue higher studies thereafter. The course also equips graduates with required skill such as analytical, decision-making, technical, interpersonal and technological skills. The course is designed to develop a holistic personality in graduates thus enabling them to succeed as professionals, while at the same time find fulfillment in their personal lives. The overall objective of the course is to prepare young professionals to be responsible and responsive to the demands of society in an ever-changing environment. Needless to mention that the Business Lab at the campus can be utilized by the Undergraduate students for further insights.
- Enabling students to acquire contemporary management ideas and concepts
- Developing the ability of students to apply such concepts to practical situations
- Providing a comprehensive learning experience, designed to educate the students about global business practices
- Facilitating learning through complementary networks of students, faculty and industry professionals.
- Choose careers in the public, private and government sectors
- Further study in advanced level programmes in management studies.
- Demonstrate entrepreneurial skills for creating and managing innovation, new business development and high-growth potential entity
- Choose careers in Entrepreneurship, Supply Chain Management, Tourism Management, Finance & Accounting Management, Marketing Management, HR Management, Information Technology (IT), Digital Marketing, Media and many more.
|Admission Fee:||Rs. 10,000|
|Semester Fee:||Rs. 23,000/Sem.(for students of Jharkhand) | Rs. 28,000 (for students of other States)|
Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Eligibility: Graduation or its equivalent from any recognized University
- Duration: 2 Years
- No. of Seats: 60
The Master of Business Administration (MBA) course curriculum at Jharkhand Rai University (JRU), Ranchi, consists of general management subjects, core subjects and elective subjects that reflect the students chosen area of specialization. One of the differentiating features of the curriculum is the range and depth of electives, which are industry-specific and where rigour and relevance are appropriately balanced, resulting in the greater marketability of graduates. The specialization areas include a field-based Industry Internship Programme and a Dissertation. Students are encouraged to choose an area of specialization that suitably matches with their interests and skills. A specialization area is offered in the MBA course subject to a minimum enrollment. The objective of the MBA programme at Jharkhand Rai University (JRU), is to educate and prepare a diverse group of men and women with the knowledge, analytical ability, and management perspectives and skills needed to provide leadership to organizations competing in a world increasingly characterized by diversity in the workforce, rapid technological change, and a fiercely competitive global marketplace. The Jharkhand Rai University, Ranchi, MBA is designed to prepare students for careers in management and leadership in both the private and public sectors. Students acquire a comprehensive foundation in the fundamentals of business, the global environment in which they have to function, and the analytical tools for intelligent decision-making. Needless to mention that the Business Lab at the campus can be utilized by the Postgraduate students for further insights.
- Apply conceptual business foundations to solve practical decision-making problems, both individually and as part of teams using techniques such as case analysis, projects and assignments.
- An ability to develop a systematic understanding of globalization and its impact on people, businesses and the economy.
- An ability to demonstrate a critical awareness of current issues (e.g., diversity, social responsibility, sustainability, innovation, knowledge management, etc.) in business and management which is informed by leading edged research and practice in the field.
- An ability to function effectively on multi-disciplinary teams (Team work).
- An ability to analyze a problem identify, formulate and use the appropriate managerial skills for obtaining its solution.
- Recognize and address ethical issues and values and apply them in organizational settings.
- An understanding of professional, ethical, legal, financial, marketing, sales, logistical security and social issues and responsibilities (Professional integrity).
- An ability to communicate effectively, both in writing and orally (Speaking / Writing skills).
|Admission Fee:||Rs. 10,000|
|Semester Fee:||Rs. 28,000/Sem.(for students of Jharkhand) | Rs. 33,000 (for students of other States)|