Procedure and mechanism for redressal of the grievances of students.
- An aggrieved student who has the Grievance or Grievances at the Department shall
make an application first to the HoD.
- The Head of Department, after verifying the facts will try to redress the grievance within a reasonable time, preferably within a week of the receipt of application of the student.
- If the student is not satisfed with the verdict or solution of the HoD, then the same should be placed before the Department level committee.
- If the student is not satisfed with the redressal ofered by the Department level committee and feel that his/her Grievance is not redressed, he/she can submit an appeal to the University level committee within a week from the date of receipt of decision with the relevant details.
- The University level committee should consider the appeal of the student and make appropriate recommendations to the Vice- Chancellor within a reasonable time, preferably within 15 days. On approval by the Vice-Chancellor, the fnal decision is to be communicated to the student through the respective Head of Institute.
|N.K Roy||Deptt. of Civil Engg.||9973724096|
|O. P. Satyam||Deptt. of Mech. Engg.||9304657350|
|S. M. Prasad||Deptt. Of Agriculture||9835520150|
|D. P. Pandey||Deptt. of Mining Engg.||7033626125|
|Raghuwansh Singh||Deptt. of EE Engg.||8986663312|
|Roshan Kumar||Deptt. of Management||8804790181|
|Anuradha Sharma||Deptt. of CS IT||9006665266|