NewGen IEDC has been established at Jharkhand Rai University with a view to inculcate the spirit of innovation and entrepreneurship amongst students of our University. To help become Job Creators instead of Job Seekers through professional, technological and ethical concerned practises contributing in developing the nation. Our Mission is to promote knowledge and technology based start-ups by harnessing young minds and the innovative potential of students in an academic environment through continuous support and mentoring.
NewGen IEDC focuses on following functions.
- Conducting Workshops, Seminar and Conferences on Entrepreneurship Development.
- To bring about a holistic change in the mind-set of students to have a visible identity as an entrepreneur.
- To guide and assist prospective entrepreneurs through preparing project proposals, approvals, loans and facilities from support system andinformation on technologies.
- To arrange interaction with entrepreneurs, bankers, professionals, potential customers and create a mentorship scheme for student innovators.
- To organize Business Plan Competitions / Innovation Camps / Startup summits with active involvement of industry and alumni.