Jharkhand Rai University, one of the finest employers in Ranchi region, is a great place to work. It offers challenging and exciting career opportunities in a wide range of disciplines and helps its employees benefit by identifying their potential and nurturing their various strengths.
Jharkhand Rai University emphasizes on the innovation and technological development through its robust R&D axis. We have a vast network of academic and research collaborations with national and international universities, governments and industries to meet the immediate needs of society and the industry. Our well established links with other reputed universities across the globe helps faculty to access a wide range of research facilities. Jharkhand Rai University takes great pride in itself for providing a creative atmosphere wherein higher studies and research thrive among students and faculty.
Employee Benefits :
For all its employees, Jharkhand Rai University offers generous employee benefits, as well as privilege leave and sick leave. We value our employees and are committed in creating an inclusive workplace for all our employees and students.
Why Jharkhand Rai University?
- Recognized by an Act of State Legislature
- A full-fledged Research, Technology & Development Centre to focus on the research-related needs and requirements of the faculty
- Institutional support for presenting research papers at National/International conferences
- Well-defined path for career progression
- Faculty Development/Staff Development programs organized on a regular basis
- Incentives to faculty for undertaking Research projects/Assignments
- Linkages with globally reputed Institutions in order to promote faculty interaction
- Incentives/Concessions/ Fee-waivers to faculty for pursuing Ph. D programs
- Institutional tie-ups with the corporate to promote exchange of knowledge
- State-of-the-art supporting Infrastructure available on campus to promote research activities
Current Openings :
Professor / Associate Professor / Assistant Professor
For the Departments of :
Agriculture | Management | Soft Skills | CS & IT | Pharmacy | Engg. (Mechanical / Electrical / Civil / Mining)
Head – Admissions & Marketing, Training & Placement Officer, System Administrator, Hostel Warden, Accountant
Experience & Eligibility
As per UGC norms, no restraint for deserving candidates.
Interested Candidates may send your resume via email on: