- Eligibility: 10+2 from any recognized board or equivalent.
- Duration: 3 years
- To impart training and development of skills in using modern management tools and techniques in different functional areas of Agribusiness.
- To develop adequate conceptual base in different areas of agribusiness.
- To encourage entrepreneurial spirit in students to make them effective in agri-enterprise sector.
- To organize State Level/ National Level seminars/symposia etc. on Agriculture marketing and Agribusiness Management for learning exposure.
There are a variety of career options available in agribusiness. Agribusiness careers can cross in to multitude of industries as well including farming, real estate, retail marketing, food processing and investments etc. Some of the most common career options available include, Farm Manager, Market analyst, Farm Appraiser, Agriculture policy analyst, Quality controller etc. Ample opportunities for self employment/ job providers in food processing and value addition, olericulture, floriculture, dairy, poultry, etc. are also available.
|Admission Fee:||Rs. 10,000|
|Semester Fee:||Rs. 15,000/Sem.(for students of Jharkhand) | Rs. 20,000 (for students of other States)|