- Eligibility Graduation or its equivalent from any recognized University
- Duration: 2 Years
The Master of Business Administration (MBA) in International Business (M.I.B) at Jharkhand Rai University (JRU), Ranchi, is a master’s degree designed to develop the capabilities and resources of managers in the global economy. It is for those seeking to establish or accelerate a career in international business. The MBA in International Business focuses on strategic planning for international operations and provides an in-depth understanding of the organizational capabilities required for international operations, including specialized functions such as international marketing, finance and human resource management. MBA in international business degrees also addresses topics such as imports and exports and inter-cultural communication.
- To provide a congenial learning environment to potential aspirants for pursuing careers in internationally focused management practices.
- To enhance knowledge through innovative teaching and research, conceptual and applied, relevant to international business, and to disseminate such knowledge through budding leader-managers and research publications on contemporary issues in international business.
- To develop the decision-making skills and international business competence of practicing managers and assist MNCs to solve their multi-dimensional global business problems by extending consultancy services.
- To associate with other institutions in India and abroad with a view to further promoting management education in international business.
|Admission Fee:||Rs. 10,000|
|Semester Fee:||Rs. 40,000/Sem.(for students of Jharkhand) | Rs. 45,000 (for students of other States)|