- Eligibility: 10+2 in Science from any recognized Board
- Duration: 4 years
The B. Tech. in Food Processing Engineering is a focused programme with the main goal of training students in a broad based manner with equal focus on food engineering and food fermentation technology. The curriculum is designed to impart engineering knowledge in topics such as Unit Operations, Crop Processing, Food Preservation, Food Packaging and Food Safety & Quality Management.
- Choose career in the public, private and government sectors.
- Opportunities in Food processing industries (wheat, rice).
- Opportunities in fruits & vegetables processing industries.
- Opportunities in Meat, fish and poultry industries.
- Opportunities in Alcoholic beverages and soft drinks.
- Confectionery, Quality control, R & D, packaging industry, pharmaceutical industry, food processing machinery designing, etc.
- Choose career in Entrepreneurship.
|Admission Fee:||Rs. 10,000|
|Semester Fee:||Rs. 35,000/Sem.(for students of Jharkhand) | Rs. 40,000 (for students of other States)|